Chocolate and Cherry Valentine’s Cupcakes
Chocolate covered cherries are the go-to indulgence for Valentine’s Day. So, for a little update, we created these chocolate and cherry Valentine’s cupcakes. These are perfect for the time crunched hostess, or for a no-baking-allowed classroom Valentine’s party.
This cupcake has serious, natural beauty. She’s a real looker, but the most beautiful part is that it all starts with the most basic white cupcake with white frosting. Simple white cupcakes are a dime a dozen (maybe not quite), but with a couple quick fixes they transform into gorgeous gourmet confections.
How to Create Chocolate Cherry Valentine’s Cupcakes
* Cupcakes- home baked or store bought. We like using white or chocolate for this one.
* Cherries Jubilee Dessert Skirtz- cupcake wrappers make all the difference!
* High quality dark chocolate bars
* Fresh cherries… or maraschino in a pinch, if fresh just can’t be found
The how to-
* Drop the cupcakes into your cherry cupcake wrappers.
* Break the chocolate bar into pieces. Long and pointed pieces look dramatic.
* Push a piece of chocolate into each cupcake and nestle a cherry right next to the chocolate.
That’s it. Your friends will be a tad jealous of your gorgeous Valentine’s cupcakes display. Smile sweetly and send them our way!