Halloween Cupcake Tower
This show-stopping Halloween cupcake tower is so easy to create.
It takes minutes to set up and will make a huge impact on your Halloween dessert table. Add height and drama, here’s how…
You will need:
- Cardboard cake circles in various sizes
- Buckets… we used black glittered buckets, about 5-6 inches tall
- Black marabou feather strand
- Little Goblins cupcake wrappers
- Clementine jack-o-lanterns
How to create the Halloween Cupcake Tower
- Spray paint the cake circles black, and let dry.
- Pin the black marabou to the edge of each cake circle.
- Stack the cake circles, largest to smallest, with a bucket separating each. Use hot glue to secure them in place for more stability. We filled our buckets with dry beans to give it some weight and even more stability.
- Dress it up! Use cupcake wrappers to hold special Halloween treats of your choice.
Grouping the Halloween cupcake wrappers together by design makes for a striking display. We filled the standard size cupcake wrappers with cupcakes, and the mini cupcake wrappers with clementine jack-o-lanterns.
On the top, we added a decorative lantern filled with hard candies. Add your own style, and share your ideas with us! We love knowing how you dressed your own table for the party.